Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!!!

Each new year brings new beginnings, new memories, new family and new friends.  For us at Close To My Heart, it also means new Seasonal Expressions Idea books, new products and National Papercrafting Month. 

Look what Close To My Heart has to help us celebrate....



You can choose any letter of the alphabet.  So you can Create any letter or word you want.  These would make great gifts for friends and family too. 

Watch the video below to see how easy they are to create.




Love Letters DIY Monogram Kits from Close To My Heart

You can get your letters here
https://janicewilson.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1801-love-letters.aspx

Order your letters and bring them to the Crop 4 Vets in February and I'll show you how to put them together.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help ordering.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment