Friday, December 30, 2016

I bet you can't guess what was delivered last week?

 Christmas presents? No.

A new puppy? No. 

My new Seasonal Expressions Idea book? Yes, how did you ever guess? 


Lots of pretty papers and new stamp sets too. New Thin Dies and Compliments. New card kits and Silly sayings too.  Just look at the new Stamp Of The Month for January.


If you would like to get together in January 2017, let me know, I still have a few dates available. Let me know if you like one of your own, jwilson@bctonline.com or you can call or text me 503-708-6889 Note: My cell is having issues and I do not have my voicemail re-set up yet.

Want to check out the new Idea book? It goes live on Jan 1, 2017 http://janicewilson.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx

I hope you all have a Safe and Happy New Year!!!

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment