Monday, September 5, 2016

Guess what?

September 5, 1981
35 years ago today I said "I do" to my best friend.  
It hasn't all been a bed of roses for either of us, but we have made it to another major mile stone.  


I want you to share in our celebration.

So, for Today ONLY!!! September 5, 2016

The first 3 people to place a $35.00 order on my website will get their name entered into a drawing for FREE shipping. If your name is drawn, I will reimburse your shipping costs, or you may choose to get Free shipping on your next order. It will be up to you.

The first 5 people to place an order of $50.00 or more on my website will get their name entered into a drawing for $25.00 in FREE products.

Place an order of $100.00 or more on my website and receive FREE Shipping. I will reimburse your shipping costs, or you may choose to get Free shipping on your next order. It will be up to you.


Place an order of $150.00 or more on my website and receive $25.00 in FREE CTMH Products of your choice.

All drawings will be held on September 11th and I will email and announce the winners here and on my Facebook page

If you would like to follow me on Facebook, here's my page https://www.facebook.com/janicewilsonCTMH/


Happy Scrappin',

Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment