Monday, August 8, 2016

Close To My Heart's Brand NEW Exclusive Cricut Cartridge - Flower Market

Well crafters, here it is.  The full display of all the items on the new Flower Market Cricut Cartridge by Close To My Heart.  

There are 700 images on all of the Close To My Heart Exclusive Cricut Cartridges, 

Are you ready?

I present to you the NEW Close To My Heart Exclusive Cricut Cartridge - Flower Market Z3285
This collection comes with 3 D-Size stamp sets which you can not purchase separately and retails for $17.95 each and an Adventure Cardstock Combo Pack (20 sheets) which retails for $14.50. You get all of this for just $99.00.  I have purchased Cricut Light Cartridges for $40.00 and sometimes more before I realized they only had a few images.    We also have a Flower Market digital version of the collection Z3290 for just $79.00.

Did you see the elephant with the heart nose.  So cute.

I love the bicycle and the baby chick too.

I love all the different containers and vases in this cartridge.

Love that wagon and umbrella.

Did you see the sugar skull?  Love the 3-D floweres too.

I know I will use the Poppy a lot. They will be perfect for the VFW Scrapbooks.

Did you count the wreaths you can make with this one?  I can't keep track.

I love the jars and coffee mugs and cups,

This cartridge has something for all seasons and reasons.

Now, don't forget to hang the horse shoe the right direction, you don't want all the luck to run out.

Here are the Excluxive stamp sets that come with the Flower Market Cricut collection too.

 These stamps are perfect for making cards.
 Love the different background stamps.
This gives you so many opetions.

I am so excited to start playing with this cartridge, I can hardly wait.  My only problem is everything I own is still packed.  We are just getting started on the rebuild of my house, so untill it's done, no playing on the Cricut for me.  Watch for the post about that coming soon.

What do you think? I'm sure you are like me and need to add this cartridge to your collection.  I LOVE Close To My Hearts Exclusive Cricut Cartridges, I have all of them in my Cricut Juke Box so they are always handy and ready to go whether I am playing or working. 

If you have any questions please call me 503-708-6889 if I don't answer please leave me a message and I will return your call as soon as I possibly can. You can email me if you would rather jwilson@bctonline.com 

I almost forgot, if you make a purchase of $50.00 or more, you get the Stamp of the Month 

Purr-fect Halloween S1608  for just $5.00  


I love how they give you options for the cats eyes too.



No comments:

Post a Comment