Friday, June 17, 2016

Just look how cute Calypso is.....

I hope you are all getting ready to enjoy your summer. I know I am. 
Close To My Heart Convention is just a couple weeks a way and you know what that means.  Yep, a brand new Inspiration Idea book and new products. I can't wait to share some of the information I learn from my CTMH Family.  
So.......
Have you seen the Calypso paper pack or workshop you way kit? Well take a look at these super cute papers and samples.
Calypso paper pack is just $9.95
Look at all the stuff you get in the Calypso Workshop your way and it's just $26.95

Calypso Compliments is just $6.95

Calypos Sequins is $3.95




Tickled Pink stamp set is just $13.95







Tickled Pink Thin Cut Dies are just $13.95 too.


One in a melon is just $13.95 as well.




Hawaiian Hibicus is just $9.95 

Follow this link to place your order and don't forget to join the online "Let The Summer Fun Begin gathering" at the bottom of the page.

You can do a google search using these words "CTMH Hawaiian Hibiscus" and find some fabulous artwork using these products. 

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment