Wednesday, March 23, 2016

There's only a few days left to get the Stampaganza specials.

Close To My Heart added another option too.  

Hello Paradise Item Number: CC1065  Price $17.95

Hello Paradise SET OF 14 $17.95 CC1065 The exclusive Hello Paradise stamp set is available now through the end of March! Take advantage of this month’s Stampaganza promotion to earn a free stamp set when you buy two at regular price—that means that this beautiful set could be yours for FREE when you choose two other stamp sets! Get your order in now and stamp your way to paradise! 

Place your order here janicewilson.ctmh.com  

Here is another set that will go well with the Hello Paradise posted above.  

Tropical Paradise Item Number: C1531 $13.95  Set of 11


Please let me know if you have any questions.  


I can also help you create a beautiful and complete scrapbook using this stamp set, just ask me how.  

On a personal note, our plan is to go to Hawaii this year to celebrate our 35th anniversary in September, so I am so excited that I can have my scrapbook ready to just add pics when I return.  Hopefully I will remember to post pics too. 

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment