Friday, August 7, 2015

Crop 4 Vets update.

I am so excited, today Art Impressions sent me an email stating they would like to donate a few items to our Crop 4 Vets.  This event is really starting to take shape.  Thank you Art Impressions.  Here is a link to their website.  Make sure to take a look at their stamps.  Here are a couple I like.

and you know I love my chickens. 

I can't wait to see what the send us.  

We have a lot planned for the Crop 4 Vets.  You don't have to be a Scrapbooker to join us for the Crop. Do you crochet? Do you knit? Do you sew? Paper craft? Do you make your own jewelry? Bring a project and work on it at the Crop.  Meet some new friends while you are there.  We have lots planned for the Crop 4 Vets. We have a Masseuse, Jeremy will be offering 15 min massages and will have his Damsel in Defense products. Tina Jaspers-Keeler will be joining us for the crop but will also have her Thirty One Bags there. I will be offering a 2 page layout class. Nancilee Baker will be there with Stampin' Up offering a card class. We will have a Photo booth and hopefully a nice silent auction as well.  All the proceeds will go to help our local Military members and their families in need and to help our local veterans as well.

If you are interested in joining us, you can click on this link https://www.facebook.com/events/101579343525240/ or you can email me jwilson@bctonline.com or call me 503-708-6889.

Hope to see you there.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment