Sunday, January 11, 2015

Visitor Counter 346? What?

I'm not sure what is up with my Visitor counter, but the actual numbers I see from the dashboard is 65,252 visitors.  That amazes me.  I am so excited when I see the numbers moving so quickly.

I am sorry that I have not been as active on posting that I should have and I plan on changing that very soon.  I have been very active with the VFW Ladies Auxiliary and TuVous and I really need to focus here.  I have a lot of scrapbooking that I need to get done for the Ladies Auxiliary and that is where I will start.  Thanks for being patient with me and checking back for updates.

I am giving blog candy away on my Janice's Jewels and Accessories Blog, you should stop by and check it out. Here's the link http://janicesjewelsandaccessories.blogspot.com/

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment