Friday, November 28, 2014

Mystery Hostess Drawing!!!

Hi everyone,  I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving Day with family and friends. We had our Children and Grandchildren over for lunch and then we played Texas Hold'em.  I had a wonderful day.  So with out any further delays,

I am offering FREE shipping for orders $35.00 or more placed with me through my email address,
here's my jwilson@bctonline.com Plus everyone who orders, will get their name entered into a Mystery Hostess Drawing. Don't forget. those purchases of $50.00 or more, you can purchase the Stamp Of The Month for just $5.00 more.  So go to my website, (http://janicewilson.ctmh.com/Default.aspx ) and make a list of all the stuff you wish to purchase. O need Item Number and name of each item please.  Then email it to me and I will have it shipped to you for FREE.  Here is my email address again.  jwilson@bctonline.com.

Happy Shopping!!!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. Call me or text 503-708-6889.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment