Saturday, June 21, 2014

CTMH Convention is next week!

You know what that means right?

You got it, a brand new Idea Book. 


This year with a whole new look, too. 


I can hardly wait to share with you what they reveal at convention. I already know a few things but I can't tell you yet. If you haven't seen our retired list yet, you might want to go check it out on my website. janicewilson.ctmh.com you will see some of the changes if you think about it when you look. While you are there join my online Mystery Hostess party make a purchase and your name will go into a drawing to win the Hostess rewards of $25.00 in free CTMH Products of your choice. If you can tell me some of the changes you see coming I'll put your name in the drawing again 1 time for each change you guess correctly. The more changes you see the better your chances of winning the drawing. The drawing will be held on July 1, 2014. Please PM me with your list of changes that you see coming so that you don't give away any answers.

Watch my Facebook page for up-dates starting June 26th.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment