Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Creations Book Mark Albums

Here are some My Creations Book Mark Albums Z1740 that I have been working on for my Grandchildren.  They aren't done, but I wanted to show you how they are coming along.  We sell them in our CTMH Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea book on page 132 and the Brocade Assortment Z1748 embellishments are sold on page128.


I have to make one more then I can start putting pictures on. I am making these Albums so the my Grandchildren can remember their Grandmother Denise Jedda, that they lost on August 27th, 2011.  I will post more pictures when I get them complete.  I am using CTMH's Avonlea Papers and trying to make them unique to each child.  I really like how they are turning out so far.

If you would like to make some of these Book Mark Albums call me 503-708-6889 or you can order them on my website Here http://janicewilson.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=6592&CatalogID=1240

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment