Thursday, September 6, 2012

We celebrated 31 years Yesterday.

September 5th, 1981
September 5th, 2012 
I can hardly believe it has been 31 years already.  

My Dear Hubby took me to Claim Jumpers for dinner, it is amazing the places that are willing to accommodate for food allergies these days. We have never been there before and so I emailed the restaurant on Tuesday evening asking about the type of oil they use. The Manager called me just as we were getting ready to leave for dinner to let me know that they use Soy oil and to let me know that they have lots of customers who they prepare special meals for, so it would not be a problem if we wanted to come in, so I said see you in a few minutes we are on our way there.  The food was delicious, or at least Steve's was. Because of my diet restrictions mine is the usual grilled chicken and baked potato plain, they did bring out some EVOO for me to use on my baked potato and of course I add salt and pepper.  At least I didn't have to cook my own meal.  That always makes it taste better.

After dinner Steve took me on our usual Thrift store shopping spree.  No date is complete with out that.  He is such a Romantic.  With work and all, where does he come up with such romantic getaways?  We are planning a trip to the beach this coming weekend to celebrate.  Hope the weather is great.  I can hardly wait to walk on the beach again.  That is something I couldn't do for many years because of the Fibromyalgia, but thanks to this Comprehensive Elimination diet I can walk on the beach again. Yeah!!! 

I hope to get a few things finished up this week in the stamp room, so I can finish getting my room back in order and take pictures to post then get back to crafting again.  

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment