Monday, January 16, 2012

Thank you cards for Steve.

I finally finished the Thank you cards for Steve to send out.  I mostly used CTMH products but occasionally I used some SU stamps too.  I tried to keep them pretty simple, so here they are.
 I used an old SU background stamp and the Thanks is also SU.
 This card is using CTMH's Sonoma Level 2 Papers Chocolate, Colonial White and Olive CS, Olive, Bamboo and Dessert Sand Ink . The stamps are Love Life D1482 and A Little Thanks D1444.
 I used the same stamps and papers only changed the stamping a little.
 I used some older paper here and I can't think of the name.  I cut out the decorative labels and Leaves out with the Cricut using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  The flower is CTMH Scallop Circle punch and the Thanks is SU's.
 I used the CTMH's Wonderland Level 2 Papers and Colonial White CS.  I cut the card out with the Art Philosophy cartridge then layered the wonderland papers.  I used SU's Thanks stamp and the CTMH Love Life D1482 stamp set.
 These are also made using Wonderland Level 2 papers and the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

 I made this card using an old French Script background stamp and CTMH's Love Life D1482 stamp set.  I also used the Sonoma level 2 papers and Gypsy CS.  I also used Dessert Sand ink.
 I took Sonoma Level 2 papers and stamped SU's French script on it then added a flourish from Love Life D1482 then added it to the Colonial White card base.  I stamped The SU Thank You onto Colonial White cs and stamped the flourish from Instant Memories C1466 



  Like I said earlier I tried to keep them simple because I had so many to make.  
 I plan on making more projects soon so check back often.

Happy Scrapin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment