Tuesday, September 1, 2015

It's September 1st and the new Annual Inspiration 2015-2016 Idea Book is now live.

I am so excited about this new Idea book.  It has been really hard not to share what we have been working on lately.  We have been waiting to share our artwork since Close To My Heart Convention in July.  I have created a Mystery Hostess gathering on my website, any one who orders in the month of September will have their name added to a drawing to be the Mystery Hostess.  What is a Mystery Hostess you ask?  Well one lucky person's name will be drawn from the entries to be the "Mystery Hostess" and that person will get to choose $25.00 in FREE Close To My Heart Products.

Here is a sample of the Nevermore layout that my daughter made along with some cards. Dawn used the new Steam-punk Scoundrels stamp set B1503 from the Annual Inspiration Holiday Expressions 2015 eddition on page 11.  She used old watch parts on the bat and the spiders.








 There are lots of new products in this awesome edition.  I love all the new products.  I can't wait to share them in person at the Crop 4 Vets at the VFW Post 1324 in Oregon City on the 26th of this month. I hope you will be able to join us at the Crop 4 Vets.  We have some local Military members and their families that are in need of assistance and we are hoping this event will help us help them more.  If you can not attend the event, but you would like to help us out, you can purchase a t-shirt or donate any amount.    I have created a t-shirt for the crop and have it on Booster.com.  here is a link to our campaign:  https://www.booster.com/dashboard/campaigns/2745793  All proceeds will go to the military families in need.

Here's the link to the Crop 4 Vets Facebook event page:https://www.facebook.com/events/101579343525240/

Let me know if you want to attend and I will email you the application.  Call 503-708-6899 or email me jwilson@bctonline.com

Happy Scrappin',

Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment