Friday, August 1, 2014

The New 2014 - 2015 Annual Inspiration!!!

I am so excited to have the new 2014 - 2015 Annual Inspiration Live and online for those who have not yet received their copies.  http://janicewilson.ctmh.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx

If you would like a copy of your own, please call 503-708-6889 or email me jwilson@bctonline.com

I am offering Scrapbook classes, starting with the new Seaside paper pack.  2-2 page layouts for $15.00.  I will be posting pictures soon.

I am also offering card classes, using the same Seaside papers.  5 cards for $7.00.  I will be posting pictures soon.

You can sign up for the classes by joining my meetup group through the link below. It is free to join both Meetup and my group.  http://www.meetup.com/Scraptastic-Crafters-of-East-County  We have a small group of awesome ladies who come on a regular basis. We meet at least once a month.  I can offer classes during the week also if the need arises.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment