Monday, January 21, 2013

New Open Club!!!


I am so excited, I have started a new Open Club, here is how it will work.  I will keep track of your orders and when you accumulate $150.00 in orders, you will receive Hostess rewards of $25.00 in FREE product from the current Idea book. Eligible products include My Acrylix® stamp sets and blocks, Exclusive Inks® stamp pads and markers sets, My Reflections® paper packets, and My Stickease® assortments.  The more you spend the larger the Hostesses rewards.  You can join at anytime, just place an order with me or on my website.  To collect your rewards you must place your order with me so I can make sure you do not get charged for the Hostess rewards.

Spend $150.00 receive $25.00 in Hostess Rewards.
Spend $250.00 receive $40.00 in Hostess Rewards.
Spend $350.00 receive $60.00 in Hostess Rewards.

Once you have placed a few orders, of $25.00 or more, I will send you an email letting you know your total and then you decide if you want to collect on the next order or if you want to wait till you get to the next level.

I will be sending out emails this week, so watch your email to see which level you are close to.

Happy Scrappin',

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment