Saturday, December 19, 2009

6 days till Christmas!!!

Wow, I am still working on my Christmas cards.

I have so much to share with you and don't even know where to start.  Jordan (my 11 year old Grandson) has been baking chocolate chip cookies.  He took some to his teacher and gave some to the ladies in the front office at his school.  Of course there is only 1 left.  












Zack, Mary and Hailey made Snowman Candy Canes for their Teachers.
Aren't they cute?
They also played with a candy mold that looks like a starlight mint.

My Dear Hubby bought me the Cricut cartridge Very Merry Tags on the Black Friday sale and so I played last night making tags for all my presents.  I really like the Snowman and the big snowflake. 















Happy Scrapin',

Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment